Monday, November 23, 2015

Dancing to work each day

A client of mine sent this video to me this morning so we could craft a Facebook post that relays both purpose and sense of place to those who belong to the virtual school, and encouraging others to find out more about the school.

However, I also wanted to share it here because it resonated with me personally too.



Tim Harris is a restaurant owner who lives each day with a smile, sees each moment for the potential it holds, and seizes each opportunity to make someone else's day better and brighter. By the way, Tim has Down Syndrome, and yet when I watch his video I sense that he understands the meaning of life far more than most of us.

Be inspired by Tim today. Then, it's your turn -- try dancing to work tomorrow morning and see what a difference it makes for you.

houston@figment-consulting.com








No comments:

Post a Comment