Friday, November 8, 2013

What are you worth?

Are you worth more than you are being paid? Or, are you being paid exactly what you are worth?

What if I told you that you are being paid exactly what you believe you should be paid. "No way." "I'm worth far more than what they pay me." "If they only knew what I could do they would pay me more." "You're crazy, you have no idea what you are talking about."

Those are just some of the typical responses I get when I mention this idea that you, me, we are all being paid exactly what we believe we are worth.

So, if you want to change your income or your revenue, where do you begin? You could change jobs and perhaps be paid a little more than you are now. However, if you really want to see your income or revenue soar, you must first change your belief system -- what you believe and tell yourself.

Start first with yourself, increase the value you have in yourself and then the results will follow. You cannot truly alter the external until you change the internal.




No comments:

Post a Comment